Webrageous is a leading US company in pay per click management which offers telecommute employment for PPC management experts. Your primary job would be managing PPC but also some knowledge of SEO is preferred.
Are you someone who is passionate about search marketing, and who is motivated to constantly look for new ways to improve an account? We are looking for an intelligent and highly motivated college graduate who is interested in a telecommute position involving the management of Google AdWords accounts . At least 3 years experience managing Google AdWords accounts as your primary responsibility is mandatory. 7+ years experience is preferred. We will consider both part-time and full-time candidates. Pay is competitive, and based on experience. Before applying we encourage you to read this entire page. You can be located anywhere in the world but you must be available during US business hours.
The ideal candidate must be energetic and able to multitask and make numerous account updates and changes error-free. You must be experienced in the latest search engine marketing strategies and new developments with Google AdWords. We are searching for a detail oriented, proactive professional with strong communication skills and a willingness to constantly improve your skill set.
You are a responsible, diplomatic and proactive problem solver whose tenacity makes you an ideal candidate for our virtual team.
We are an award-winning performance centric company with ambitious goals and a focused plan to achieve those goals.
We are Webrageous, a United States based Google AdWords Management firm; our team extends from the Sierra Nevadas to Europe. We give most team members the option to work from anywhere as long as they can be available during U.S. business hours to interact with the Webrageous Team and our clients. Come grow with us!
• Deploy new and manage existing pay per click campaigns ranging from $2,000 to $150,000 per month
• Manage multiple PPC accounts, writing ads, researching and testing keywords
• Deploy different conversion strategies
• Manage and maintain multiple individual PPC campaigns, measuring/testing/revising and repeating – seeking highest performance possible.
• Budget management, testing of landing pages, ad copy creation, optimization and testing
• Responsive to daily requests by phone and email from clients and produce reports
• Collaborate with writers to produce case studies
• Multitasking and adapting to changing priorities and deadlines
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills, writing skills, and professionalism
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 3 years (ideally 7+) of Google AdWords account management experience
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Google AdWords
• A reliable high-speed Internet connection
• A quiet office environment in your home
• Availability Monday through Friday during United States business hours
• 95%+ (ideally 100%) fluent in English - oral and written
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
In your cover letter in first paragraph please indicate the number of years experience you have and your desired salary.
- We will then require you to complete answers to a number of questions about your experience, as well as take a short online screening test. The total time for these initial steps we estimate at between 40 minutes and 1 hour. A telephone interview will follow.